Thursday, May 6, 2010

Behind the Glass (update)

Hey Friends,
My first book, Behind the Glass, is at the editors. It takes a while to get through that process. Frankly not really excited about making corrections. Lots of too ugh emotional stuff to go back through.
Still expect the book to be available by the first of July, 2010. Picked out the cover art the other day. Did not like it as much as my first choice but for copy right and royalty issues i had to go with a picture the publishing company had the rights to publish.
On the back of the dust cover will be my picture. i was wanting to put a good looking guy ON the back, then it would get confusing to folks. So i went with a good likeness of me. It actually looks better than my DMV photo or the one taken by the cops when I got arrested.
God is good and with His help along with Zoloft and Xanex my life is wonderful. I am at peace and not in jail so I count myself blessed. The journey is important, the destination is so unclear, the day by day life is where we get our peace and contentment.
Happy Mother's Day to all who are and god bless you all for your prayers.
Charlie

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the hard work you do to make my life easier. I love you. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sovereign Lord of all things, Abba, dear Father,
    I will not complain of want, for I have learned in whatever condition I am to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound.
    In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want.
    I can do all things through you, the God who strengthens me!
    Holy God, Abba, Father, you are my all-sufficient strength, and throughout eternity you will be everything I need or want!
    In the name of Jesus, for whom you were everything, and who taught me also to let you be my everything! Amen.
    Phil 4:11-13
    From Praying with Paul, www.heartlight.org

    Hi, Charlie, this is Janice Hyder, the massage therapist that your mother sees. I met you at Victoria's wedding. I just want you to know that I am praying for you. I pray that God will allow you to be spared what we consider the worst outcome, but that even more He give you the strength to endure, whether you be abased or abound. Many stand behind you!!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charlie, Bud here, Glad to find your blog finally. tou are a good man with a great spiritual way of dealing with life on life's terms. You help me in so many ways and I'm so glad you are my friend. I know my life would not be so rich without you in it. I love you brother and thank GOD you are in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlie, hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Friends,
    New post, hope you like it. Thanks for your comments and for your prayers. Janice thank you for the uplift and for taking care of Mom. I do remember you and appreciate all you do.
    God bless, Charlie

    ReplyDelete