Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Book Published

Hey Friends,
I have written and about to publish my first book. It is due out in July this year. My second one is due out around Christmas. Yea! Both books are about the spiritual journey God is leading me on through the criminal justice system. Both are inspirational and help the reader to understand how to handle life when it comes banging at your door. In lots of trouble, yet; God is good and has a plan.
After being falsely accused of molesting a kid from my congregation I have been in jail twice and facing 6 years in prison. God is in control but the criminal justice system is broken. No way one mentally disturbed child should be able to accuse me and then have it stick. Yet it did. No other evidence but her word! Yea, crap, I know. Anyway continue to follow this blog. More will be reveled. transcripts, motions to dismiss and appeal progress.
God bless, Charlie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog! I'm with you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ! Can't wait to read the published book ! You are a true inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You da man, thanks for all your kind words, especially those sent to my jail cell. Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a man after God's own heart. I'm so proud of you and your faith. I love you so much, my older and wiser brother!

    ReplyDelete