Monday, April 5, 2010

"What?" not "Why?"

Hey Friends,
Yea life is tough and sometimes very unfair. So what is it that we can do about it. The Bible tells if you read the end that its going to get worse and worse for us Christians. We are not excluded from the unfairness and the unjust rules of society.
So we know it will be a challenge for us to continue to be solid witnesses for our faith. We know, also; that life will show up when we least expect it. Since we know that then we need to prepare ahead of time for what we know will be eventual unfair and unjust treatment we will receive.
We start by not asking the question, "why?" that will just keep us in the problem and turn out thinking into resentments and anger. None of theses are good for moving forward. The Bible says if we are continually looking backward we can not plow a strait line.
The correct question is "what?" What does God want from me? What can I learn from this situation? What can I do to get out of self? I could go on but I think the point has been made.
My second book will discuss 7 spiritual disciplines that will prepare you for when life shows up. Keep reading and please interact with this discussion.
God bless, Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Life is difficult. I can hardly believe the resiliency I see in some people. It seems there is a common thread of a strong faith in these people that are most resilient.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I look forward to more blogs and can hardly wait till your book hits the virtual shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI HOPE ALL IS WELL I EXPECT AN AUTOGRAPH FOR MY BOOK WHEN I GET IT CANT WAIT TO READ IT MAY GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. hope this site will eventually become helpful to those who need an encouraging word during these tough times.

    ReplyDelete